Custom made & Bespoke fishing swing tips.


Friday 17 March 2017

New ! 9'' Standard Swing tips in single & double bands

Another batch of new tips that will shortly go on  eBay, but as ever are also available directly through me, simply call text or email me with your paypal email address and I'll send you an invoice !

Still at £14.99 including 1st class postage and I think you'll agree, the latest flouro colours look great !


Don't forget, EACH swing tip comes with a set of  THREE  different strength rubbers for all wind and tow conditions and a screw in adapter. 







You can phone text or email your paypal address to me and I will send you an invoice, or call in person if you ring me first if local and pay cash, or send a cheque or postal order - contact me for details - thank you  - dave 

No comments:

Post a Comment